Customer Account Executive
Commercial 4 U part of the 4 U Group are looking for experienced Customer Account Executives to work within the prestigious Alderley Park.
Our client has a fantastic range of perks from on-site gym and leisure facilities to a glorious scenic location with excellent transport links, 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, salary is £19,000 plus performance related bonus of up to £11,000.
You will work 40 hours per week between 9am & 8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5.30pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday, shift patterns will be issued via a rota.
As a Customer Account Executive, you will inform and follow your customers’ journey from initial enquiry through to potential solution by being an expert in the products that we offer, ensuring that the customer’s expectations are exceeded, and focusing at all times on the fair treatment of the customer. Delivering the right outcome for the customer is paramount.
Success in this role will result from your solid experience of working within a regulated environment, coupled with our comprehensive product and process training.
- Ensure fair treatment of our customers and deliver the right outcomes for customers.
- Make outbound calls to customers who have enquired about the company’s services.
- Take inbound calls from customers.
- Manage customer relationships in a service-centred environment.
- Build and maintain accurate client records.
- Build and maintain knowledge of, and adhere to quality, regulatory and company standards.
- Comply with Data Protection and Confidentiality guidelines and other company policy and procedures.
- Build and maintain expert knowledge in order to conduct the role.
- Build and maintain good general knowledge of the full customer journey.
- Share knowledge and best practice with team and group members and provide support as necessary.
- Attend training courses and complete qualifications relevant to the role.
- Carry out any other duties within capabilities as required by the needs of the business.
Essential Experience needed:
- 6 months experience of working in a regulated financial service customer-focused role
- Confidence to articulate complicated financial concepts in layman’s terms within a regulated financial services environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of dealing with high-volume customer interactions over the telephone
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems
If you are interested in this role then please apply now and you will be contacted with further details.