Due to growth, a successful and award-winning business services organisation are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join their head office in Cardiff city centre.
The organisation provides a range of products to their clients and have employees that are passionate about their work which shows through in the level of service and quality of output.
The Finance Manager will make up part of the Senior Management Team, with responsibility for maximising profitability and contributing to business growth plans. This could be through improving efficiencies, enhancing current capabilities and internal investment.
Finance Manager duties:
- Monitoring the financial performance of the delivery projects and cost base, ensuring full overhead recovery, ensuring business targets are met
- Support the development of the finance team providing decision support, efficiency improvements, workload planning and bid activities
- Providing consolidation of project and cost base financials to support Monthly Finance and Business Reviews
- Supporting the process improvement activity around material management and bookings in the ERP system to support product profitability analysis, whilst overseeing the Inventory Control process ensuring accuracy and integrity is maintained.
- Providing support, challenge and guidance to all functions, challenging status updates and forecasts.
- Ensuring sound financial controls are embedded within the business
Finance Manager person specification:
- Qualified/Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of leading and developing teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills across functions and various seniority levels is essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working to tight timescales and consistently meeting deadlines
- Proven record of implementing and maintaining robust financial controls
This is an opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to join a thriving and dynamic organisation at an important time of their history. Applicants will have the ability to manage high workloads and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment. Should applicants be part qualified there is a full study support available.
As well as the salary benefits for the Finance Manager role include Private Health Insurance, Pension and additional intangible benefits.