Project Manager - Credit Risk
The IRB project will be delivering changes required to the Internal Ratings Based models used by the Bank, including their use in the calculation of regulatory capital, in order to comply with EBA changes to IRB methodology.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Business Project Management experience with practical experience of leading change projects from idea to implementation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with SMEs / key stakeholders.
- Develop, produce and own the project management plan.
- Project delivery including contributing to/completing formal reviews at appropriate points.
- Ability to identify and engage key senior stakeholders.
- A track record of delivering similar types of prudential/capital regulatory change or projects within Retail and/or Risk division.
- Strong influencing skills with experience of managing Senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing regulatory, complex projects with Credit Risk
- Previous experience of working with Senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with capital frameworks and data modelling activity
- Experience in delivery of projects with Retail Credit risk model changes
- Project management qualifications
Skills and experience
- Project Management - delivery focused and strong practical experience of working in Business Change projects
- Strong Planning & Organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter, with the ability to work with limited supervision
Knowledge / qualifications:
- Essential - MS Project, Excel/PowerPoint
- Desirable - Prince 2 or equivalent
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528355