Lionbridge (UK) Ltd has a Permanent opportunity for a Data Collector/Administrator in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight. This is a team-based role and will be on-site within our Lionbridge team.
As a Data Collector, you are responsible for the collection and collation of data from a variety of Engineering and Manufacturing departments, gathering information from a wide variety of sources such as equipment, databases, spreadsheets etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Collects data for usage in databases and conducts related research to find information
* Talking to engineers and other team members to identify relevant data resources
* Researches databases, intranets, and other data sources for relevant information
* Runs reports from Microsoft Excel and other software
* Prepare summary reports as required
Skills and Experience required:-
* You must have a keen eye for detail and ability to analyse various kinds of data
* You must be motivated and proactive, and able to communicate with various different departments and teams.
* Ability to work with different kinds of data, including databases, spreadsheets, etc.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality
* Able to show initiative, good judgment and resourcefulness
*Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Education and Qualifications
* Educated to GCSE level standard in English & Maths – Grade C or above
- All roles require you to obtain a Disclosure Scotland Certificate, before commencing employment with Lionbridge.
- If you have not heard from us within 14 days, your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530207