Are you a qualified; part qualified or qualified by experience Accounts Senior looking to further progress your career in practice? This could be a fantastic opportunity to progress and widen your knowledge within an established and diverse general practice based in South West London.
The firm which has a team of 15 offers a full range of services covering accounting, tax and audit, thus for clients in all sorts of business sectors, however, with a strong focus on property clients, ensuring you will develop and learn.
in you role as Accounts senior you will be responsible for account finalisation and tax return preparation and filing.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparation of company financial statements, corporation tax computations, forms CT600 and iXBRL tagging of company financial statements.
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation of Accountant References for lenders and landlords.
- Checking HM Revenue & Customs’ Statements of Account, tax calculations and PAYE Coding Notices.
- Liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced senior Accountants Senior your skill set will also include:
- ACCA, ACA Qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience.
- A good knowledge of at least SAGE and other accounting software programs.
- A knowledge of IRIS/PTP personal tax software would be advantageous.
- Finalising and filing accounts for all sorts of businesses
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident self-starter
To apply for thisAccounts Senior role:
Send your CV along with a brief covering letter, outlining your relevant experience, notice and salary expectation. If we do not response within 2 working days, then you will have been unsuccessful.