Marketing Insight Analyst
Marketing / Insight Analyst
Permanent / Full Time
Based: North Leicestershire
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 (Negotiable DOE)
V Selective are currently managing an exciting Marketing / Consumer Insight Analyst vacancy for our FMCG client based in North Leicestershire.
The Marketing Analyst, will be responsible for the production of several regular and adhoc
insight reports, which will require good data analytics skills to understand and manipulate
data from a variety of sources and good presentation skills to communicate this in the most
effective way for internal and customer audiences.
- Analyse different types of information and produce insightful reports to support the European Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Provide data analysis and reports to support Marketing stakeholders and help drive decision making and performance
- Deliver well-presented and accurate data to a high standard, and work with the Product Marketing Manager to present data in visual way for internal and external use.
- Present findings to internal teams and customers
- Competitor Analysis – research and update teams on competitor activity; both direct and indirect competition which could affect business and new product development.
- Run consumer research projects with Marketing Manager to understand lifestyle and demographic trends, which could affect market areas. Report findings to internal teams and customers if necessary.
- Support Conceptual Design team with relevant Market & Consumer research information and compile half-yearly trends research with New Product Development team.
- Assist with trends training to internal teams Liaising with Global Marketing team and sharing best practises.
- Represent European Marketing team when necessary by presenting our offerings and services to customers.
- Where relevant, build relationships with customer Marketing and Insights teams and ensure Marketing resources are continuously refreshed and relevant.
KEY SKILLS SOUGHT:
- Experience of liaising with agencies/suppliers too effectively manage projects
- Experience within a manufacturing environment (ideally FMGC or print related)
- Commercial awareness
- Good analytical skills to compare market data from several sources
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Computer literate, able to use Wordpress to update website (training will be provided)
- Experience of Kantar and Mintel or similar
- Ideally 3 + years’ experience in similar role
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and Illustrator) is desirable
Marketing Analyst, Marketing Insight Analyst, Consumer Insight Analyst, Data Analysis, Kantar Mintel, Marketing, Reports, Reporting, Data, Leicester, Leicestershire, Coalville, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, FMGC, Print, Packaging, Marketing, Design, jobs, vacancies
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535707