Credit Risk Analyst - SQL
Lead Credit Strategy Analyst - Fast Growing Lender
Up to £55,000
An innovative international lender with a presence in London are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to lead the development and deployment of Acquisition and Customer Credit Risk Strategies using SQL. If you have strong SQL (or similar skills), Credit Risk knowledge and commercial know-how this role could be a great fit for you. You'll be spearheading the portfolios strategic initiatives and liaising with senior management and internal teams.
This is an opportunity to take the step up to a Lead Credit Risk Analyst position and own the design, development and implementation of data driven Acquisition and Portfolio strategies for a growing lending portfolio.
The role is described internally as that of a 'mini-CEO', so there is huge scope to have an impact whilst still remaining hands on with the Data and Analytics.
- Perform and oversee analysis of an innovative retail portfolio using SQL
- Drive insights and design, develop and implement strategies for New Customer Acquisition and Portfolio strategies
- Liaise with internal teams and senior management, having input into wider Risk teams including Model development, Data Science, and Data Infrastructure and Systems
- Play a key role in portfolio strategy and direction relating to new and existing products, policies and other strategic decisions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 in a mathematical degree
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills required
- Proven Analytical skills within a Credit Risk environment
- Experience in a Strategic role for a consumer banking portfolio
- Experience using SQL (or similar) on a daily basis
- Up to £55,000
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to own a portfolio
- Opportunity to work with a growing brand
- Established route to management
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Manager, Strategic Decisions, Commercial, Insights, Data, Retail Banking, Acquisition Strategies, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Strategies Collections Strategies, Credit Risk Strategy, SQL