PMLD Teachers required - Greenwich
Qualified SEN Teacher with experience supporting students with Complex needs and PMLD
· Experience working with students with Complex needs and Profound Multiple Learning difficulties
· SEND Secondary Setting - Greenwich
· Opportunity for you to develop professionally in your career
· Fantastic resources and facilities for students to access
· Small class sizes 6-10 students
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking to appoint outstanding SEN Teachers in Wandsworth, South West London with experience supporting SEND students, particularly to work with students with Complex needs and Profound Multiple Learning difficulties. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are hands on and can support students with physical needs; assisting with personal care such as hygiene and feeding, manual handling and assisting with therapy sessions to support students to reach the best of their abilities. You will also be responsible for promoting an inclusive learning environment and strive to provide best practice to allow students to achieve accordingly.
To be a successful PMLD Teacher, you must:
· Holds a QTS
· Have excellent classroom practice
· Ability to differentiate approaches to learning
· Have passion, enthusiasm, and willingness to work in SEN Learning environments
· Have knowledge and experience with PMLD students
· Play a significant role in the students learning journey
· Additional training such as manual handling, hoisting, PEG feeding and Tube feeding
· An enhanced DBS on the update service
Our SEN School provides their pupils an inclusive and engaging education environment, supporting students with varied needs such as Cerebral Palsy, medical needs and severe learning difficulties. The school have fantastic facilities, with highly trained and committed staff. They have a fantastic working ethos where each pupil's individual abilities are recognised, and staff strive to support all their student's physical, social and emotional development to reach to their full potential. All students have an Educational Health Care Plan and are encouraged to develop key skills such as communication, independence and physical skills. Having experience in the SEN Education sector or Health care sector will be an advantage where you can utilise your skills and knowledge, however this isn't essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated and nurturing individuals to enhance their skills and experience in SEN and will allow you to develop professionally in your career.
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are committed to supporting children or young adults and looking to develop professionally in your teaching career, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV today or you can email Sarah Kidman on the SEND team at or call on .