Mid-Senior PHP Developer
Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well-established travel company who specialise in providing luxury hotels and luxury family holidays. They have a large client base and have been awarded for their online booking service. They are looking for an enthusiastic developer who wants to expand on skills and work within a small but creative team.
As well as working with a team of very talented developers you will be offered on the job training to improve your skills and improve your career. You will receive very generous holiday as well as discounts on the luxury hotels and packages around the world. This is a fun atmosphere which will allow you to contribute ideas to the team, making a difference to the business.
- Strong Object Oriented PHP and MVC experience, preferably with a platform such as Laravel
- Good MySQL and database design knowledge
- Knowledge of best practises such as unit testing, design patterns and re-factoring
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and patient in bug finding
- Hard working and reliable – does not give up on a problem easily
- Manage own workload effectively and quickly respond to production issues
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a small team
- Develop and test all work carefully to avoid costly mistakes
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533416