Assistant Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
Do you have experience within Supply Chain and Distribution and are you seeking a new opportunity within a leading and rapidly growing organization?
As an Assistant Supply Chain Manager you will support the Distribution Managers, allowing them to focus more on the distributor management and relationship, insured supply and high level of service, as well as projects and innovations.
• Liaise with Distribution Managers and report on benefit trackers
• Monthly KPI's in all managed distributors
• Management of the scorecards at every distributor in support of the Distribution Manager
• Consolidating and reporting volumes across all distributors
• Internal reporting for all distributors
• Distributor mapping in new markets in support to DM for new markets and tenders
• Support Distribution Managers on tenders and proposal analysis
• Assist with any distributor transition
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
• Supply chain / Distribution experience
• Some knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
• Self sufficient and well organised; able to manage own schedule effectively
• Agile and able to change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment
• Ideally commercial experience in food or beverage industry
• Cross cultural working
• Computer literate ( intermediate or advanced power point and excel skills)
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to communicate with suppliers and stakeholders
• Strong customer service and service skills
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a leading global brand to deliver a World Class service to stakeholder bases across Europe.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.