Salary - Up To £40,000 + Benefits
Start Date - ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Bolton, Stockport, Bury, Altrincham,
Our client, a large scale, well established organisation is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their growing Development team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3 years + experience within SharePoint Development and will want to grow their career whilst working with a diverse range of clients, with the latest technologies and a chance of real career progression and personal development.
SharePoint Developer skills set:-
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- SQL, PowerShell and Visual Studio
SharePoint Developer personal attributes:-
- Analytical approach
- Embrace change
- Organised and methodical and prompt
SharePoint Developer responsibilities:-
- Develop reliable, resilient and user friendly SharePoint applications.
- Provide assistance to the rest of the technical team to help solve technical issues.
- Test applications
- Understand your client's business requirements and translate into solutions.
- Communicate technical information to clients in a non-technical way
- Have a professional, polished approach
- Being on client site when needed
This is a great opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to work in fantastic offices, close to transport links and amenities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534202