Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager – Integrated Supply Chain Solutions
Permanent, Full Time
AAR has an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced Senior Finance Manager to join the Integrated Supply Chain Solutions (ISCS) team based in our offices in Crawley, Gatwick.
This is a key role within the Finance function, responsible for ensuring that the financial performance of the business is understood and the working capital requirements on the business are well managed.
The role reports into the Divisional Finance Director, with principle responsibility for the preparation of the monthly management accounts, monthly forecast and annual budget cycles for the ISCS division.
Additional fundamental responsibilities are set across 4 key areas, inclusive of but not limited to:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and supporting schedules, providing detailed variance analysis in key drivers to Plan and Forecast, working with respective business leads to understand variances, identifying actions to address adverse variances as required, tracking monthly movements in Invested Capital and supporting the development of initiatives to reduce Invested Capital.
- Working Capital Management
- Providing forecasts and variance analysis on short/medium term forecasts, supporting in the reduction of DSO by providing relevant information on the status of accounts, ensuring that all payments have been applied appropriately with monthly targets set, manage the bad debt provisioning process, as well as supporting the business in understanding the status of AP and help to reduce the level of open events.
- Compliance and Governance
- Ensuring that the financial performance is reported in accordance with US GAAP, ensuring that any upcoming changes in accounting policies are understood, quantified and communicated within the business as necessary, preparing white papers explaining the technical accounting interpretation of events that require more depth for the audit team and working in support of our Corporate Accounting and Tax teams as required.
- Systems and Processes
- Acting as a champion for change, identifying areas in our processes and systems that could be more effective and efficient, helping to drive the required changes to a speedy conclusion and developing real time financial reporting to the business.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, ideally with previous experience working in the Aviation PBH sector, possess strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and have the ability to work under pressure, managing large workloads in a fast pace, demanding environment.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and satisfactorily achieve all pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications: 12PM, 27th April 201
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity to work to the highest standards in the Aviation industry for an employer of choice, please click ‘apply now’ and attach your CV and covering letter.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530894