Ruby on Rails Developer
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a talented, experienced Ruby on Rails developer to join a forward thinking company's growing development team. The Ruby on Rails developer will be motivated, strategically minded and execution focused and will play a big role to help shape a small collaborative product team.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release great products across the company's solutions. Using your technical insight to iteratively evolve features according to user and client need.
The organisation are seeking a Lead engineer who can mentor the junior members of the team and also be an advocate for technology in the company
To apply for the Ruby on Rails development position you will need
* Ruby on Rails (Essential to demonstrate previous Rails experience)
* TDD/BDD (RSpec, Cucumber etc)
* Be familiar with most popular RubyGems and Bundler
* Experience designing RESTful API's
* Proficient with Git and Git flow
Skills and Requirements:
* Minimum of 4-5 Ruby/Rails experience
* Proven Experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality products.
* Experience of Agile practices
*Experience of working with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to analyse requirements, develop ideas and design solutions
*All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK*
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960537154