IT Business Analyst (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - London
Inspire People is seeking an IT Business Analyst with drive and energy on behalf of a new world-leading innovation organisation based in Central London. The IT Business Analyst will work within a newly formed PMO function on key business applications projects, gathering and define business requirements from operational functions such as HR, Finance, Building Management. This is an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract on £40k to £50k basic plus full company benefits, including 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Central London.
We are seeking a solid IT Business Analyst with at least 5 years' experience around COTS systems/applications. Key and foremost is excellent requirement gathering as you will need to be comfortable creating and analysing business requirement documents, modelling business data structures, integrations and data flows.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the Technical Project Manager to define, validate and present requirements, mapping out the "As-Is" and the "To Be".
- Work on delivering IT application projects with a focus on COTS systems.
- Engage with users, senior stakeholders, including the delivery of workshops.
The IT Business Analyst will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
- At least 5 years Business Analyst experience within an IT environment, with data and business analysis modelling techniques as highly desirable.
- Familiar with prioritisation techniques such as MoSCoW score charts and managing small scale IT projects within Prince 2 is highly desirable. Writing test plans and coordinating and conducting UAT and reporting is essential.
- Good communication and business relationship skills, able to deal with internal and external stakeholders with have the sufficient energy, drive and self-motivation to be successful in what can be an unstructured environment, with limited processes, without becoming frustrated.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of between £40k to £50k plus benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (plus 3 privilege days) plus bank holidays and annual leave purchase.
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 16% employer contribution).
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
Apply now to Shayda Ehsani or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
IT Business Analyst / MoSCoW / Applications / COTS/ Commercial Of The Shelf / Prince2
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531569