Our client is a commercial real estate services company. The company’s services include property sales, leasing and management; corporate services; facilities and project management; investment management; capital markets; appraisal and valuation; research; and consulting.
• Correcting and sharing financial data with the ability to plan, analyse share and complete on agreed tight timelines of global financial account information.
• Weekly account finance call to coach and resolve financial discrepancies, finding solutions for system faults.
• Preparing for month end close out and ensuring ALL invoices have been Accounted for and processed through TAP.
• Working closely with the Senior Facilities Manager to undertake monthly accruals / reconciliation/ prepare EMEA financial accounts in all aspects to ensure accurate and concise accounting is produced. This may include re-classing and analyzing complex data.
• Provide support to compnay finance team, working within Finance Platform to review and amend any PO’s that may be incorrectly specified. Cross referencing of PO’s against goods receipted. Referring back to FM/ Director as required.
• Assisting the FM team with the preparation of the FM budget for the region. Collation of financial data for budget planning forecast and control.
• Assisting with analysis of monthly data, and comments against variances.
• Re-classing costs and, providing backup data.
• Reconciliation of S&P Director expenses on Concur.
• Management of purchase order process (creating, seeking approval, issuing, reporting, monitoring and recording.
• Management of invoice process (receipt, coding, tracking, issuing and reporting).
• Credit Control - Preparing weekly statements; chasing, emails, telephone calls; liaison with client AP.
• Co-ordination of service provider contracts, including contract documents, confidentiality agreements, monthly reports and supplier database; monitoring of service delivery & customer satisfaction via monthly satisfaction survey.
• Preparation of monthly reports for company and client, including supply of statistics for key services; preparation of annual reporting calendars, meeting minutes, agendas etc.
• Project Management - to setup, monitor and control global software package. This includes creating new projects and the control of financial budget within the existing projects.
• Provide Travel arrangements including hotel bookings for the client and company as necessary.
• Coordinate activities a directed by the International Director for the International Region.
• Act as adviser/go to person regarding account matters.
• Any other duties that may from time to time be required.
Reporting & Monitoring
• Project Management – Responsible for the accuracy and compliance of Project Insight. This will require regular updates (at least monthly) to PI database.
• Quality Management System – Maintain site QMS and regional Playbooks, ensuring documentation is reviewed and issued as appropriate as directed by the Senior Facilities Manager.
• Project Management – Administration of Project Insight (Project Management database) so that it is accurate on a monthly basis.
• Co-ordination of service provider contracts, including supplier database, contract documents, confidentiality agreements and supporting information.
• Meeting organization/diary management for client team and company staff.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
• Attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
• Confident and assertive where required
• Sociable and outgoing
• Flexible approach to work
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Advanced skill level of Microsoft Office essential, previous experience in producing professional PowerPoint presentations of benefit.
• Articulate verbal and written communication skills essential.
• Basic understanding of accounts / ability to interpret financial data
• Experience in the management of Quality Systems
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have a “can do” mentality
• Team player
• Desirable relevant accounting qualification or AAT Diploma.
• Desirable previous experience of Facilities Management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535720