MOBILE HGV TECHNICIAN
MOBILE HGV TECHNICIAN (Trailers, Electrics, Generators, Hydraulics, Mechanical)
FIRE TRUCKS, NHS UNIT, HOSPITALITY VEHICLES & MOBILE BARS FOR FESTIVALS, RACES AND EVENTS
Basic Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + Expenses + Van
Location: Bristol, you will also be required to attend customers sites across the UK
Call out rota
Due to expansion, our client, a specialist vehicle organisation is currently recruiting for an experienced Technician for join their team of well-trained Engineers.
Have a full driving licence is required, and a C + E licence is essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Before Training:Join the current team to provide after-sales assistance and fulfil long term contracts for preventative vehicle maintenance, for which training will be provided.
- After Training:You will be expected to be able to problem solve whilst on a client’s site with telephone support from the Service Manager.
- A sound knowledge of servicing and maintaining trailers & vehicles required. Experience in auto vehicle electrics and hydraulics will be advantageous though not essential.
- A strong background in heavy goods repairs.
- Maintaining a fleet of specialised emergency service and medical vehicles.
- The successful applicant will be working on these vehicles and should have a heavy goods vehicle service background.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532087