UI Developer - Farnborough - Up to £60k
UI Developer – Start up - Fintech
Up to £60,000
Are you excited about change? About progression in disruptive industry changes and producing some of the most elite disruptive software out there?
Of course this is a Greenfield opportunity, where you will be working on a product within FinTech – working with the first of its' kind in the UK market!
The product is just 14 months old but growing at a substantial rate, this product will disrupt the fintech industry and be one of the leading products available to consumers across the board!
- Get a kick out of designing & building scalable web applications that will put the consumer first and disrupt the marketplace
- Be an integral part of small closely knit team of passionate people that want to build a great tech platform in an agile manner
- Be responsible for writing well designed, highly efficient and testable code
- Maintain & support our internal applications
- Build and implement new web applications
- Collaborate & provide knowledgeable input to existing projects
- Experience with Angular 4/2 with Typescript (Angular 1 or similar considered for candidates with desire to learn with minimal supervision)
- Worked in an agile environment
- Angular 4/2 (or similar) with Angular CLI (or similar)
- CSS / CSS preprocessing / CSS frameworks
- Responsive layouts
- Git (or similar)
- Testing / debugging / browser developer tools
- Comfortable on the command line
- Willingness and ability to learn new approaches and emerging technology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with web application technologies
- Experience with MySQL DBs & noSQL DBs (eg. Mongo), capable of writing queries
- Experience with Creation and consumption of Web Services (preferably both SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience implementing responsive design interfaces targeted for tablets and mobile phones.
- Familiarity building web applications in Python/Django, Java or PHP.
- Experience using browser based web developer tools to analyze and optimize UI performance.
- Fluency in accessibility, usability, information architecture, and interaction design principles
- Professional, calm and mature in your approach to your responsibilities.
- Ambitious and possess the determination to excel and a desire to make an impact
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Detail orientated with strong organisational and analytic skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive, confident and resilient personality with “can do” attitude
- Java 8
- Jboss Wildfly
They currently have a development team of 4 (2 back end, 2 front end), and are looking to add to that this year - so you're joining at just the right time to really position yourself nicely in the years to come.
You will be an Agile adopter – someone that thrives in this environment – someone that really brings something to the table – wants their efforts to be recognised and developed. This is no ordinary software you'll be working on - this will be used by thousands of users across the UK – you might even end up using it yourself.
If this is you please do get in touch send in your profile asap for immediate consideration – you can also contact me directly by text or Whatsapp on my mobile *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535097