JOB TITLE - Geotechnical Design Engineer (City of LONDON)
Salary - £32,000 - £42,000 (Dependant on experience)
Looking for a Design Engineer (Geotechnical)
What are the duties of the Geotechnical Design Engineer?
- Analysis and design which will include but is not limited to retaining walls, deep foundations, shallow foundations.
- Checking design.
- You will be preparing project reports and specifications
- Ground movement predictions and review of movement monitoring
- Inspect sites and liaison.
- Client and consultant liaison and coordination.
- Assist with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with Senior Engineers and Associates.
- Ground investigation design, administration and interpretation
- You will be interacting with the structural and civil engineering teams within the company
- Promote the company/business.
- Be aware of and assist with monitoring and control of project costs.
- Assisting with negotiation and preparation of fee variations.
- Assisting with preparation of project invoicing.
- Assisting with training and direction of graduate engineers and junior draftspersons.
- Project programming and monitoring.
- QA procedure implementation.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures
- Participate in the businesses health and safety committee.
The Geotechnical Design engineer responsibilities include;
- Execution of all items listed in Duties.
- Accuracy of design work
- Quality of work
- Project profitability
- Achievement of programme milestones.
- Client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the training of new graduates.
- Create and maintain a team environment in the office alongside the company principals.
Experience and qualifications required for the Geotechnical Design Engineer role;
- Relevant Engineering Experience - 3+ Years
- CAD Experience - Preferred but not essential.
- Bachelors of Engineering in civils or equivalent.
KPI's for the Geotechnical Design Engineer role (The KPI's listed below are to be taken into account during the performance review.)
- Project Profitability
- Return or ongoing business from client
- Minimal rework
- Personal continued professional development
- Positive performance as part of the 'team' environment
- QA procedure implementation
- Performance to programme
If you feel like you're the right fit for this role then get applying now! #Energipeople.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534819