An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Auditor to join a dynamic and growing operator with the opportunity of ad-hoc global travel. You will be working closely with the Compliance Manager and Technical Director to support the compliance of Part M and Part 145.
Your responsibilities as Compliance Auditor will include:
- Perform audits under Part M and Part 145
- Liaise closely with multiple departments within the business
- Report and issue audit findings and manage corrective action plans
- Organise compliance meetings with the Safety Manager and Compliance Monitoring Manager
- Working under management of the Compliance Monitoring Manager, ensuring the effective running of the Compliance Monitoring System
Requirements for a Compliance Auditor:
- 5 years minimum experience to be acceptable to the CAA as ARC signatory
- Strong audit experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Keen to take on new challenges and work as part of a dedicated team
- Flexible to travel as and when required
This is a great time to join the business and develop within the company.
For further information please apply at your earliest convenience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530250