A market leading company based in Nottingham is seeking a Salesforce Developer to provide day-to-day development and support to the Sales********* team. You will be partnering with both onshore and offshore teams to implement the best salesforce solutions for a global business.
- Develop complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- Integrate multiple technologies with ********* platform
- Develop advanced customisations utilising Sales*********
- Map functional requirements to Sales********* features and functionality
- Become an application subject matter expert for the global deployment, educating the organisation on salesforce capabilities
- Understand the Salesforce product application roadmap, proactively planning for enhanced Business capability.
The successful candidate will have experience working as a Developer on an enterprise level CRM implementations (Salesforce/Siebel), ideally within the Service Cloud, with current Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications. You must have proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce and APEX, and excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences. The ideal candidate will be able to provide new and innovative ways to solve complex business problems and have experience with Agile methodologies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535360