Cerner Technical Architect
Our client is a busy NHS organisation looking for an Techinical Architect with extensive experience in Cerner.
- Take ownership of a particular project or programme architecture
- Ensure a pragmatic delivery against business requirements
- Operate as a point of technical authority, able to make credible technical decisions and communicate with sensitivity and diplomacy to ensure the right technical direction is followed
- Lead and deliver technical change, challenging status-quo and anticipate problems and monitor implementation progress
- Deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Define and deliver appropriate architecture deliverables
- Work on a range of diverse, large scale health and care programmes and across different layers of an architecture (information, application, technical) utilising multiple modern technology stacks
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience developing Services Oriented Architectures (SOA), with a keen understanding of proper architecture principles
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc
SceneOne are a specialist search organisation with a primary focus on eHealth/Health Informatics/Health IT/Healthcare Software. Were typically engaged by organisations in the following areas: ePrescribing, Medicines Management, EPMA, EPR, EHR, EMR, PACS, RIS, PAS, Healthcare Analytics, Digital Dictation, LIMS, Mobile Technologies, Mental Health, Child Health, Data Migration, Clinical Portals, Patient Engagement, Sharepoint, Business Intelligence, Interoperability, HL7, Health Intelligence, Primary Care.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534656