Profectus has a brand new requirement for it's Software client based in Gloucester. We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to be based in their Gloucester Office, reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director working on Digital and offline projects.
Major responsibilities include:
- Assist the UK sales team in providing a professional and excellent level of marketing services with existing and new customers.
- Manage and distribute website lead and information requests.
- Assist with the development and deployment of e-campaigns for all UK brands.
- Support and monitor the press activities.
- Help develop PR content through the dedicated news micro portal.
- Assist with media proofing and tracking of creative material.
- Digital marketing experience and Social Media savvy.
- Excellent standard of written English.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite of software (particularly Photoshop) and good practices for creating web content.
- Design skills - especially creating new image collateral from scratch.
- Other multimedia skills (video creation and editing).
- Works well in a team.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates must be self-motivated, dynamic, have a history of working within a commercial environment, able to work within a small team, and be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, as the position will require understanding and successfully implementing company requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534526