Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared (Transformation)
Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared (Transformation), Policing, Police, Digital, Home Office, TOGAF, Zachman, IaaS, PaaS, Solutions Architect, Technical, Design, Project, Programme, DV Cleared, DV Clearance, NPPV3, Security, Change, Public Sector, Government, Home Office, London, IT, ICT, Infrastructure, Archimate,
Our Central Government client is going through an extensive period of transformation. Much of this transformation is ICT focused. Our client has a number of projects and programmes where enterprise architects form a key part of the team. The aim of this contract is to deliver Infrastructure Architecture artefacts so that the client can continue to deliver its transformation programme.
The Digital Programme (policing) requires additional architecture resources to deliver the change programme.
The end users are police officers and staff who need high quality dependable information systems to support policing in London.
The immediate stakeholders are the Digital Policing enterprise architecture team, project management and senior management who need high quality analysis, design and documentation, consistent with governance, to deliver major IT transformation programmes.
Key Skills / Experience
- Have experience in delivering infrastructure solution architecture for networks, firewalls, hosting, and cloud (IaaS and PaaS) domains.
- Have experience of designing the automation for the deployment and management of infrastructure
- Have worked in a secure environment (public or private sector)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver on an outcomes basis
- Have experience of presenting proposals to technical and non-technical audiences
- Has produced artefacts within TOGAF and other architecture frameworks
- Has written infrastructure technical strategies for 1 to 5 year horizons
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535574