IAM Technical Architect
IAM Technical Architect required by our leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to be based in their London or Ipswich office.
ForgeRock / IAM / Design / Architect / PKI / Java / Unix
The Technical Architect is responsible for the technical design and build of a solution, working as a team member along with the Solutions Architect, IAM Engineers, devo's professionals and the Project Manager to deliver a complete solution for the customer.
- Playing a role in the elaboration phase, working to identify use-cases, risks and dependencies.
- Leading the implementation phase, directing and coordinating build and configuration work where required.
- Planning and taking part in customer training and familiarisation in the transition phase.
- Production of detailed technical design and operational architecture documents to match the solution design specifications.
- Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Research and development to enable continued innovation in IAM.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and problem resolution of IAM service and related incidents.
- Mentoring of IAM staff.
- ForgeRock experience is highly desirable, or equivalent IAM platform
- Expert knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies and concepts.
- Experience in the design and deployment of IAM solutions, including governance, provisioning, and authentication.
- Experience in managing, implementing or supporting IAM systems in complex environments.
- Experience in configuring and integrating IAM software with third party, and/or vendor supplied solutions.
- An understanding across the breadth of technology domains and the relationships between major components.
- Experience with source code management and change control.
- Experience with persistence technologies such as SQL and LDAP.
- Experience with web technologies such as XML, REST, and HTML.
- Expert knowledge of authentication and authorisation standards such as SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, OpenID Connect.
- Good understanding of network layer security, PKI concepts, and cryptographic technologies (e.g. hashing, signing, encryption, TLS)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills with IAM technologies.
- Familiarity with UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Good infrastructure and network skills.
- Apache HTTP server configuration and/or IIS server configuration.
- Servlet container configuration (especially Tomcat).
- At least intermediate Java development skills.
- At least intermediate UNIX shell scripting skills.
- LDAP / Active Directory experience.
- Translation of logical design into Operational Architecture.
- Familiarity with public Cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong familiarity with HTTP / HTML debugging tools such as Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles proxy, browser debug tools.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527686