Web Developer & Digital Marketing Executive
Our client established themselves in 2014 and formed an innovative, technology based Coffee2Go business, giving their clients and consumers a point of difference against the market leader Costa Express. Since the business was founded the business has grown rapidly to over £2m with over 450 customers.
With established partnerships with leading brands, they bring a fresh alternative to the high street competing with the major coffee shop retailers.our client provide a unique, versatile and branded premium drinks service.
They are in an exciting period of rapid expansion, and are looking to for highly motivated and effective team members to join their ambitious team.
As part of a larger £200m + business they have huge aspirations to become a top three player in this ever growing sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer looking to gain experience across online platforms, responsible for;
- Developing and managing the business's online presence including websites and SEO
- Managing web design, upgrades and enhances
- Overseeing innovative digital project developments
- Maintaining the technical functionality of the company's websites.
- Providing regular reporting with recommendations
- Implements digital marketing strategy with the Marketing Manager
- Develops and maintains Wordpress and company websites
- Implements SEO best practices across all modes of website development
- Oversees innovative project developments, advising on appropriate recommendations and builds of technology
- Provides technical expertise for front and back end web development; understands responsive builds and browser compatibility
- Supports web infrastructure by providing end-user support, applications maintenance, product evaluation, back-end development and internal management tools
- Performs regular benchmarking tests and manages security roll outs
- Manage paid advertising (PPC) campaigns
- Develops and maintains Google Analytics measurement platform, providing regular analysis and report summaries of results
- Monitors user behaviour to guide recommendations
- Adds content to websites
- Supports the creation of a new e-commerce platform for wholesaling and continually develop to maximise sales
- Liaises with external stakeholders including designers and agencies where necessary
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Degree in digital marketing or similar
- Experience with developing responsive design and coding
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Understanding of cross platform/browser compatibility issues
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly
- Experience of building digital technologies / infrastructure
- Computer literacy i.e. Word, Excel, MS Project
- Ability to handle and interpret data
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results Driven
- Time Management
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Web Developer please submit your CV now for consideration for this fantastc opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530517