Business Intelligence Developer
Location - Leicester
Salary - £35,000 to £44,000
A large, fast paced company are looking for a BI Developer to join the growing Business Intelligence team based in Leicester. You will be working to provide analytical and development support to a wide range of business areas. You will be working to provide analytical and development support to wide range of teams using the latest technologies.
You will be providing detailed analysis of business and technical requirements ensuring all development solutions deliver the best possible experience for clients, customers and the business.
If you are an experienced BI developer who is looking to develop your career with a large, well known company, this opportunity is not to be missed.
- Providing detailed analysis of business and technical requirements ensuring all development solutions deliver the best possible experience for the customers and the business. This will require you to be able to communicate effectively at all levels including manager, senior developers and other system departments
- You will have a positive approach and be willing to provide out of hours support as part of a rota. You will also occasionally will required on site during seasonal events and busy periods.
- Work within the systems team, you will be providing analytical and development support to a wide range of business teams. Using the very latest technologies and practices, you will help progress our data warehousing and initiatives
- Working closely on a number of the company's large scale projects
- 3 plus years of experience of working within Business intelligence solutions
- Experience with the BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Extensive knowledge of SQL server database programming
- Confident in providing technical advice and support within your team and the wider business
- Experience of working on large scale projects and be able to demonstrate your experience within data warehousing and partitioning
- High motivated with the ability to thrive within a busy fast paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Technical experience - ETL design, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Data warehousing
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks, so if this is of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in contact with Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on 01785 33900o or send a CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535802