SharePoint Developer C# WCF Office 365 Banking Finance London
- Experience as a SharePoint developer (Software Engineer/Programmer), integrating applications, adding functionality or making customisations
- Excellent experience working with C# and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- MVC (Model View Controller)
The following would be DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Experience as a SharePoint architect
- Experience migrating from SharePoint On-Premise 2013 (on-prem) to Sharepoint Online 2016
Role: SharePoint Engineer (Architect Consultant Specialist) required by my medium sized banking client in London. You will be the sole SharePoint Developer in an environment which is currently a single farm of On-Premise 2013. Your work will be split into design, engineering and support. In terms of engineering and project work, you will lead the migration of the environment to SharePoint Online 2016. They are considering a hybrid Online and On-Prem model, depending on information security restrictions on the content that can be stored online.
The existing environment has previously been implemented and maintained by one individual. Approximately 10% of your role will be dedicated to architecture, and the rest of your time will be evenly split between developing new functionalities and providing BAU support. You will be responsible for reviewing the existing SharePoint infrastructure and advising, designing, architecting and implementing enhancements and customisations to the existing functionalities of the SharePoint infrastructure. You will also provide maintenance and support as required. The 1st line support for SharePoint is looked after by another team and you will be the point of escalation for 2nd and 3rd line support issues.
This is an excellent environment, which has a flat structure and promotes meritocracy and progression. Hours are 9-5 and there are excellent social opportunities.
Salary: £65-80k + 20-30% Bonus + 10% Pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533598