NET Developer - Umbraco
Church International have been tasked to recruit an experienced .NET Developer for their client’s internal software development team. They are planning to transform their business through technology and this person will join an exciting team. You will be responsible for their recently launched Umbraco based website, developing tools and services to drive internal and external engagement.
You will be responsible for interpreting business requirements, formulate lightweight technical specifications and plans were needed and build applications and components to deliver solutions within the .NET Framework.
The role will coordinate with other stakeholders including, internal Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and infrastructure roles as well as external agencies/suppliers when working on co-resourced projects.
- Build robust and scalable applications in the .NET framework adhering to best practice coding standards
- Work with their Business Analyst to understand and deliver business requirements
- Ensure appropriate code repositories are used to maintain version control and enable branched code development to include developers
- Advising on best practise testing coding methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Good C# developer with demonstrable evidence of working in different environments using .NET
- Experience working on Umbraco
- Experience working within ecommerce systems and tools
- Experience working on websites and associated technologies
- Worked on system integrations building web services /APIs
- Able to implement a development framework with associated tools
- Strong analysis and reasoning skills
- Understanding of Agile processes and how to participate.
Please apply now for an immediate conversation about the client, the role and what you are looking for in your career.
Church International Ltd (CIL) acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. CIL is a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate’s CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535086