NET Developer (Full Stack), Finance/Banking, London £85,000
.NET Developer (Full Stack), Finance/Banking, London £85,000
We are working with a well-recognised, global banking organisation based in London who are seeking to employ a Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Projects) on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to undertake a challenge, progress in their career and be involved with a variety of large scale projects.
Duties and responsibilities of the Full Stack .Net Developer include:
- Work with a team of experienced .NET C# Developers on a variety of current and new project initiatives.
- Front End, Back End and database development, C#,ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, AngularJS, SQL, Any SSIS beneficial
- The role will include the design and development of new applications.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and the wider development team to determine work required to complete programming tasks.
- This is a very project led team with new application development initiatives; we are seeking full stack .NET developers who are comfortable in Front End, Back End and database development.
- Strong Full Stack Developer C# with development experience.
- Full Microsoft Stack to include ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, AngularJS.
- Good problem solver.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work on a variety of different applications.
- Experience in Kendo Suite would be very desirable.
APPLY TODAY – Are you looking to secure a role as a Full Stack .Net Developer within a Global Banking Organisation? Our client is paying a basic salary of circa £85,000 depending on experience, plus package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533529