MI/BI Analyst - SQL, CRM, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Agile,
MI/BI Analyst – SQL, CRM, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
We’re working with a great company who are going through an unprecedented phase of growth and transformation. As a result they are looking to grow their BI team in turn are recruiting for an experienced BI Analyst with strong data warehousing skills and a range of experience with Microsoft SQL products.
You will be working closely with the current BI team to maintain and grow the existing data warehouse and reporting capabilities. They will be able to develop not only their technical skills, but also their career in an exciting and often challenging environment.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commercial experience.
- Have experience working with large CRM databases.
- The following essential skills:
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Transact SQLAdditional desirable, but not essential, skills should include knowledge of:SharePoint reporting
- Relational database design
- Data modelling/dimensional modelling
The role will require candidates to quickly establish themselves within the BI team in a busy environment where reporting on the company performance is key to decision making at the top level.
Please get in touch for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535595