Hydrogen Groups banking client are looking to hire an Enterprise Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an individual who is highly motivated who is capable of shaping and communicating a flexible banking architecture to provide a responsive, cost effective and consumer led service.
- Significant working experience in architecture in an enterprise orgnisation is essential.
- Experience of developing architectural strategy and vision.
- Experience of architectural governance.
- Experience of solution assessment for service, package and bespoke offerings.
- Understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services in an enterprise orgnisation.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across departments in cross-functional teams.
- An adaptable approach to problems and a desire to learn.
- A proven ability to lead, collaborate and influence across business and technology domains.
- An understanding of Banking & Finance organisations.
- An understanding of architecture from both technology and business viewpoint.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534079