Lexmark Trained Printer Break Fix Engineer
Site based Printer Repair Engineer required for a site close to Liverpool Street Station.
Servicing and maintaining printers (Lexmark) and hardware across multiple sites. Must be Lexmark accredited (completed Lexmark training)
The role will focus on client relationships and maintaining productivity of the technology, dealing with warranty claims. taking remote help calls where necessary and talking through solutions over the phone where applicable.
You will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Main Duties :
: Lexmark Accredited specialist
· Vetting calls if not attending site
· Resolve complex technical faults
· Conduct comprehensive preventative maintenance as and when requested ensuring that full activity records are documented.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of company products, services and solutions.
· Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
· Strong troubleshooting skills required.
· Printer repair and an understanding of mechanical print process is essential.
· Printer driver and connectivity- local & network experience is required.
· PC hardware/software experience required.
· Server Hardware experience required.
· Excellent customer service & client interfacing skills essential.
· Knowledge of some of the following types of printers - Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Sharp, Xerox and Kyocera, Canon, Oki, and Tally would be an advantage .
· Software basic skills would also be an advantage.
Rate - £140 - 150 per day (£34,000 - 36,000 per annum)
Monday - Friday day work only .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529603