IT Software Support - 1st, 2nd Line
Specialist systems support – 1st and 2nd, line contract position.
Contract for 3 months, possible extension. To start ASAP.
A number of years’ experience in 1st-2nd line (and ideally some 3rd line) systems support is required - could be either a Unix or Windows environment. We are also looking for someone who, as part of their IT support job, has supported bespoke systems or software.
- Experience in planning and organising deployment of configuration/changes/software releases
- A background in troubleshooting and resolving complex user issues surrounding bespoke software
- Very good problem-solving skills
- A genuine team focus, comfortable coordinating and communicating to numerous teams
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to successfully deliver high-volume support, administration and software configuration work
- A desire to learn and grow with the business
This is not a general IT technical support position, it’s a specialist support position with 3 key areas to it:
-System Administration – 1st, 2nd, some 3rd line admin for a bespoke system
-Configuration using a change management process
-Support- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line of software platforms and mobile devices
Training will be provided on the software. Please do not apply unless you have current or very recent IT support experience which includes supporting bespoke software.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535329