Polyglot Software Engineer - C++ / C# / Java
Software engineer working with a range of technologies such as C++, C# and Java across innovative and exciting industries and sectors. Ideal for engineers and scientists interested in programming.
Software Engineer role working as part of a mixed skill team developing software for a range of customer projects. We are looking for skilled engineers and scientists with experience in C++, Java and or C# for projects across the Space, Marine, Defence and Commercial sectors in areas such as robotics, machine learning, application development, communications, vision systems and more.
If you are looking for a role where you can experience working with a wide range of technologies in exciting sectors, a role where your ability to adapt and solve complex problems will be put to the test then this is the job for you.
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or a scientific discipline
- Experienced in C#, C+ or Java
- A willingness to learn new development skills, particularly new languages and emerging toolsets.
- An understanding of software best practice
- Experience of working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills (this role will work closely with customers)
- Experience of Agile/Scrum Would be desirable
This role will require working with customers, including work on customer sites.
Due to some of the projects candidates must be able to obtain security clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533496