Infrastructure Programme Manager
Infrastructure Programme Manager - Infrastructure - Programme Management - IT Security - Networks - Data Centres - Application Development - Storage - IT Infrastructure - Infrastructure Programme Manager
Infrastructure Programme Manager required for prestigious financial organisation based near Watford, Hertfordshire. The Infrastructure Programme Manager will undertake all aspects of programme/sub portfolio management required for the definition and delivery of a programme of work to ensure the company production and supporting systems are maintained and upgraded in line with the technology roadmap.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a programme/sub portfolio.
- Assess risk and initiate risk management strategies.
- Effectively apply the company methodology and enforce project standards.
- Chair programme/sub portfolio boards and Steering Committees.
- Minimise the potential for operational or reputational risk to the company from the programme.
- Ensure commercial and client(s) satisfaction objectives are achieved.
- Sets and manages internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Develop lasting relationships at a senior (COO, Commercial) level within the company.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase project, programme and portfolio delivery and deepen infrastructure delivery team relationships.
- Working with COO to identify resources needed for programme delivery and ensuring an effective line of communication with resource managers.
- To support the portfolio manager in the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Working in partnership with other company portfolios and programmes to identify and manage dependencies.
- Working in partnership with release managers and commercial programmes to effectively plan and agree implementation schedules.
- Motivating, mentoring and developing direct reports through effective use of the performance management process and 1-2-1's,
- A good understanding of Infrastructure implementation and delivery across Security (Cyber & Physical), Networks, Data Centre Engineering (Uptime institute) principles and Application development.
- The ability to shape and manage a rolling portfolio of work including multiple stakeholder groups.
- The ability to facilitate and support pragmatic prioritisation of multiple projects across a varied stakeholder group.
- The gravitas to credibly represent the infrastructure portfolio.
- The ability to support Project Managers in the creation of credible business cases.
- Strong relationship management capability.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Have a deep understanding of revenue models, P/L and cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly.
- Assure project legal documents are completed and signed and have a detailed understanding of all contractual obligations and constraints.
- Have Experience of running complex programmes with a budget up to £10m.
- Have experience of managing 3rd party suppliers and vendors.
- Proven experience in customer facing delivery and development projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a financial market leader who invest heavily in their staff and offer great career progression. For further details please email CV to (see below)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530323