Information and Security GDPR Manager - 2 Months - London
Evodia is looking to source a Information and Security GDPR Manager
The role has been assessed as inside the scope of IR35.
The post-holder will support the head of the team and the Departmental Head of Information and Security in providing advice and guidance across the full range of information, personnel and to the Department and our Arms’ Length Bodies, ensuring compliance with GDPR and supporting the team in the implementation activities required to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Undertaking compliance and assurance activities relating to GDPR
- Supporting updates to DHSC polices and guidance relating to GDPR
- Active promotion of departmental policies and standards for GDPR
- Ensuring guidance is communicated and kept fully up to date
- Providing support and guidance to the Information and Security team in all matters relating to GDPR
- To undertake other support tasks as required.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- We are looking for a self-starter who can convey enthusiasm about their work to colleagues and stakeholders and balance a wide range of competing responsibilities.
- Making Effective Decisions
- Leading and Communicating
- Managing a quality service
- Delivering at pace
- An understanding/ previous experience of information assurance and data protection and the new GDPR regulations is essential.
Additional Experience and Skills:
- Must have significant experience with working on Data protection related activities and have a good working knowledge of the new General Data Protection Regulations that come into force in May 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532285