Transitional Project Change Manager
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Transitional Project Change Manager who will work for our Nucleus site in Wick and report directly into the Information Security & Compliance Manager.
Ultimately responsible for overseeing a strategic change management project that will involve the :
Implementing and overseeing the managing controls for:
Logistical movement of strictly and highly confidential information projects with NDA
Sifting, Cataloguing of strictly and highly confidential documentation projects with the NDA
The successful candidate will be managing the movement of records of all the nuclear sites in the UK to the Nucleus site in Wick. The ideal candidate will have experience managing different kinds of nuclear documentation.
* Liaison with Nucleus customers including the NDA on QMS compliance activities and provide progress update reports
* Ensure all required and policies and procedures are effectively issued and controlled in line with ISO document control requirements
* Report any data security incidents to the Information Security and Compliance Manager
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Nuclear Experience
* Security Check (SC) clearance
* Experience of working with the NDA or Nuclear Industry
* Suitably qualified in project management, ideally hold Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
* Experience of managing successful change management projects with in the Nuclear Industry
* Critical thinking and attention to detail needed to evaluate business activities (e.g. policies, investments, client partnerships) and assess compliance risk
* Ability to collaborate with outside professionals, including Nucleus's NDA contacts, external auditors, and HR as needed.
* Solid understanding of what is needed to form critical plans to manage crisis events or compliance violations, should they ever occur.
* Teaching skills to educate and train employees on all necessary ISO standards regulations and industry practices.
* Availability and willingness to listen to and address employee concerns
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529981