Test Automation Engineer - Work with the best in the South west
Test Automation Engineer - Work with the best in the Southwest
A Test Automation Engineer / Automation Tester / Software Tester who wants to train in the latest Automation Test innovations is needed at a fast growing software solutions provider in Bristol. As an Automation Tester / Software Tester, you will get the chance to work on bespoke large scale industry-leading systems for global clients. The systems are bleeding edge and the work will be challenging, interesting and career-defining.
As a Test Automation Engineer / Automation Tester / Software Tester, you will be able to join a talented team in a highly innovative organisation who will offer you training, very competitive salary and excellent benefits. The right Test Engineer will be an analytical thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for providing best in breed solutions. You will get to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Key skills as a Test Automation Engineer / Automation Tester / Software Tester:
- Write test scripts using the latest automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
- Create automation frameworks
- work closely with developers - capture, re-use, traceability config management, version of test objects
- TDD / BDD methodologies
- Full knowledge of the SDLC
- Test reporting
- Prepare test data
- risk management
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Knowledge of the trends and emerging technologies within the testing space
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Relevant degree
- Previous consultancy experience
- Worked on Open Source Projects
As an Automation Tester / Software Tester, for this challenging role, they can pay up to £55k + leading benefits package.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529091