Location - Nottingham
Salary - £26,000 to £32,000
A well-established company based in Nottingham are looking for an Insight Analyst to join the growing Insight team. You will be working to provide insight to various areas of the company and its key clients. Providing insight and analytical reporting and analysis will be part of your daily responsibilities.
You will be working client facing so you will need to be confident in influencing decisions and making recommendations for future campaigns and strategy.
If you are passionate and proactive about providing insight and analysis, this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step to develop your career, with a company who takes pride in developing their employees.
* Work as part of the Insight team to plan workloads and key activities
* Liaise with Stakeholders both internally and externally to develop future plans for delivery of Insight, analytics and reporting
* Be passionate about driving effectiveness and best practises to improve and streamline the ways of working
* Provide accurate analysis and insight to the agreed timescales
* Ensure that all analysis and insight is documented correctly
* Delivery meaningful reporting, analysis and insight to support the lead analysis
* Produce end to end marketing and customer analysis, including analysis of several methods they use for campaigns
* Work with the team and the lead analyst to consolidate analysis into data driven actionable insights with can then be presented to key stakeholders
* Develop a strong and consultative relationship with the retail, and account management teams.
* Experience of working to provide insight and analysis
* Campaign analysis is also key
* Any marketing analysis experience is beneficial
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Advanced Excel Skills are needed
* Ability to translate data in clear analysis
* Experience with forecasting, trending, indexing and profiling
* Advanced experience in SQL and Excel, if you have used anything similar such as SAS, SPSS or Alteryx this is also beneficial
* Any experience working with CRM systems is also helpful
This growing company are looking for a keen analyst who is looking to develop their career and take the next step. They are offering a great opportunity with a competitive salary and package.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks, so if you are interested then please do not hesitate to contact Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on ************ or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535766