C++ Application Developer
C++ application developer role working on an interactive, graphical Windows application. Strong experience of C++ and application design on Windows is essential. GUI programming and Graphics experience desirable.
- Experience developing software in C++
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a quality driven environment.
- Experience with the following is not essential but would be advantageous
- Experience of graphical tools such as QT, OpenGL, MFC, Direct 3d, Etc.
- Experience of interactive, graphical applications.
- Experience or interest in algorithm development.
- 27 days annual leave per annum (plus all public holidays).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Pension Scheme. (max 8% contribution from company matched at a ratio of 2:1)
- Extensive training and development
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533487