Senior PHP Developer
Church International have been tasked to recruit an experienced Senior PHP Developer for our leading digital client based in Whitechapel, London. We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to lead their in house development team.
We are looking for someone with excellent coding skills who can take their web business to the next level, helping to solve problems, mentor junior colleagues, research and develop new products and make sure they stay on the technical cutting edge.
- Working with the other senior developer to manage and lead their in-house development team
- Apply your expertise to deliver new or improved technical solutions that meet the needs of their clients
- Website development using a variety of CMS’s and frameworks
- Combine your efforts with colleagues from across the client to ensure that digital projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Conduct code reviews with team members to evaluate code against their internal style guidelines as well as external best practices and performance and security standards.
- OOP PHP 5 – 7
- MVC experience
- Version Control (Git)
- API experience
Please apply now for an immediate conversation about the client and the role in more detail.
Church International Ltd (CIL) acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. CIL is a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate’s CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534735