Technical QA Engineer
Are you a QA Engineer with well-rounded QA and technical skills?
Are you eager to work in an environment where your QA Engineer skills will be highly valued?
A leading software house and pioneer in the field of broker-neutral, execution and order management trading platforms are currently on the lookout for a well-rounded technical QA Engineer to join one of their newly built teams working on their next generation trading platform aimed at shaking up the industry!
This organisation offers one of the best environments for QA Engineers who are passionate about their craft
Why I think you might be interested...
- Gain domain knowledge in the trading/financial services sector without sacrificing 'tech culture'
- A chance to work on a highly multi-faceted product which has the ambition to shake up the industry
- Opportunity to work on a new greenfield product which gives you the scope to implement innovative new and experimental ideas
- A chance to work in an environment where your QA Engineer skills are highly valued (not just the technical skills!)
- The opportunity to work across both the front and back-end of a highly complex platform
- Get encouraged and be funded to attend industry conferences
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about building quality into the product in an agile environment
- Well-rounded skills on both QA and technical fronts - not an SDET but not a black box manual, UI only QA either!
- A high level critical thinker who looks at the bigger picture
- Ideally you will have worked both front and back-end
- Proven potential rather than direct commercial experience welcome!
- Independent and self-motivated
What else can I look forward to?..
- Paid for training
- Free lunches and breakfast
- Life Cover
- Gym subsidy
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535867