Scrum Master (Data Science AI ML NLP Quantitative Research) CONTRACT
Scrum Master (Data Science projects or Quantitative Research NLP, ML Machine Learning, AI Artificial Intelligence, NN)
- Job Title: Scrum Master
- Locations: London
- Duration: 8 Months
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Scrum Master located in London. This position will be focused providing Data Science projects or Quantitative Research projects in a Scrum Master capacity working within our Professional Services department.
- SCRUM Master with experience of data science projects or quantitative research projects in a SCRUM Master capacity.
- There will be a minimum of 3 Major projects ongoing at any one time with 10 FTEs and 5-10 data engineering consultants, involving NLP, ML (Machine Learning), AI (Artificial Intelligence), NN
- Experience of working with Advanced analytics or data science teams and projects
- Must be SCRUM Master certified.
- 10+ years’ experience as a Project / Programme Manager and Scrum Master working on Infrastructure and Application development projects
- Demonstrated technical expertise in AI, Machine Learning, and data processing
- Experience with applied mathematics techniques including Data Mining, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modelling, Algorithm Development
- Experience with AWS tech stack (Spark, Hadoop), and related Big Data Technologies.
- Breadth of knowledge across statistical methods and machine learning algorithms
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and drive, flexible and willing to adapt to the changing requirements of a dynamic industry
- Exceptional communication & customer interaction skills
- Proven successful experience of delivering end to end projects from discovery to production of Machine Learning and predictive models
- Commercial awareness of financial products, as well as the unique challenges faced in the financial sector, is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ideally experience contributing to professional communities as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Consultative skills, able to communicate complicated technical and analytical information to non-technical audiences
SCRUM Master, Machine Learning, Conversational AI, NLP, Artificial Intelligence, Project Manager Programme Manager, Practice Leader, data science quantitative research Data Mining, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modelling, Algorithm Development
World Wide Technology is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535735