Graduate C/C++ developer
This is an opportunity for a new graduate, or a graduate from the last couple of years to join a well established technology business who have exciting plans to ramp up their development teams.
This company are a global leader in their markets, with a presence on every continent, and their products integrated and deployed within some of the most recognised and famed brands across the world.
They have around 100 staff based at their HQ here in Scotland in Dalgety Bay, with many train links, bus services, and parking available on site.
As this is a graduate role, you will work in their existing scrum teams and cover the entire software development life cycle. You will be exposed to a lot of industry standard development practices, and be able to get involved in a number of new product releases and ideas that the team are currently working on. You'll be given all the support and tools that you need to grow a career here, and with regular promotions and salary reviews, the opportunities are endless.
What you need
- A relevant technical degree in computer science, electronics or related.
- Ideally skills in C/C++, preferrably with linux
What is on offer
- A highly competetive market rate salary
- Regular pay reviews (every 6 months)
- Support and training schemes
- defined progression opportunities
- opportunites to work across teams and projects
- modern technology focused office environment
- flexible working hours
Apply now with an up to date CV to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528983