Dynamics 365 Pre - Sales Consultant // Home based
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an Award Winning Microsoft Partner who's looking for a Dynamics 365 Pre - Sales Consultant.
My client is looking to add to their rapidly expanding team in the UK. They are looking for a Dynamics 365 Pre-Sales Consultant to be responsible for building and presenting customized product demonstrations of their Microsoft Dynamics related products, and explaining, based on a proven track record of implementing similar technologies, the capabilities and uniqueness of their solutions. The Pre-Sales Consultant will identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle.
What experience will you need?
- Experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in a sector industry's vertical market, CRM or ERP (AX or GP) selling environment.
- Experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions.
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally. Ability to establish credibility amongst customers and peers.
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language) confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and carried audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world.
This is a permanent role, and can offer an exciting working environment, working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants from around the globe.
Interested? Please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532960