Mitel Support Engineer
Mitel Engineer - 2-4 weeks contract - Central London
My client is a leading Consultancy based in London, and require an experienced Mitel Support Engineer to join a support team and clear down a back log of Mitel Issues in a call queue.
This Mitel Support Engineer role is one that will require a combination of excellent technical knowledge as well as exceptional customer support skills. You will install and provide remote and on-site support to all aspects of a customer's Telephony network. Mentor Trainee Engineers.
To succeed in this role, you should possess experience in some of the following areas:
- MiVoice Business (MCD/3300)
- IP Networking/clustering and Resiliency
- MiCollab (MAS)
- MiCC MutiMedia Contact Centre/IVR Routing
- MiVoice Border Gateway (Teleworker/SRC/Sip Proxy)
- NuPoint Unified Messaging
- Mitel Standard Linux (MSL) inc Virtual Appliance
- Must have a good understanding around networking DHCP, DNS, LLDP, Active Directory, Vmware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Ideally MCA accredited or higher
Please note, this is not a Deployment role - It is Support Position resolving and clearing down a back log of calls.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535839