Portfolio Analyst / PMO Analyst
Salary: £25k to £35k + bonus & benefits
Contact: Antony Whicher, ************
You have operated within PMO / Change Management arena and and looking for a progressive opportuntiy. You are highly proficient in the use of Excel and possess knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and change management methodologies e.g. Lean. You are interested in working with a global organisation with a diverse culture and used to working with a variety of stakeholders.
This job role sits within the Global Change Management office of this well respected international organisation. You will be supporting the development and ongoing development / improvement of the portfolio management. Working as part of the central team that operates at group level you will be working directly with change teams providing analysis and insight on data, change trends, risks and adding value with reporting.
- Support ongoing portfolio management ensuring key changes are identified and monitored
- Ensure risk and impacts to changes are reported and managed effectively
- Manage stakeholders across the entire organisation to ensure data is captured and analysed
- Communicate status and updates to all impacted stakeholders
- Provide visibility of the return on change investment
- Play a key role in the change delivery capability of the organisation
- Experience working within a business change, PMO or programme management environment
- Understand change management / deliver approaches such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean
- Experience of managing status and dashboard reporting
- Skilled in data management, analysis and presentation
- Strong Excel skills, able to record and manipulate data
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels of seniority and function.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to progress. You will be given a visible and influential job role that will operate and have an impact across the entire organsiation and has clear career progression.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533481