Multi Skilled Engineers
I have an exciting opportunity for a fast paced maintenance company who are continuing to expand through 2018.
They are looking for two Multi Skilled Engineers to carry out property maintenance work in private / tenanted & void dwellings in the Essex, Suffolk and London area.
Their clients demand high quality work so they are looking for individuals who take customer service and satisfaction as a high priority.
The role involves but is not limited to:
· General plumbing issues on pressurised and gravity systems
· General Carpentry
· Roofing (mostly reactive small works but you may be helping the roofing teams from time to time)
· uPVC windows & door fitting
· Painting & decorating
· Void refurbishment
· Appliance install
· Strip out works
· Bathroom, Kitchen fitting
· Knowledge of working with the NHF schedule of rates & SOR codes would be helpful (Training can be provided).
· The ability to think and make a decision.
· PDA usage, paperwork (limited) & photo taking of work before & after
A general knowledge of the above will be needed, the company promote & encourage personal skills development.
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years experience however this is not essential.
The candidate will also need a clean driving licence.
You will be supplied a company vehicle, specialist tools, mobile phone and all other items that will allow you to perform to the highest standards.
The position is full time Mon-Fri & 1 weekend day in a 4 week cycle & out of hours overtime.
Salary is based on skill level & knowledge, between £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
20 days plus bank holiday
Location: Outskirts of Colchester
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529859