Senior Developer in Test
Senior Developer in Test / £55,000 - £60,000 / London
Franklin Bates is proud to be working with a giant pharmaceutical e-commerce platform specialising in providing a confidential and informative service. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Developer in Test to join their team to be involved in redefining and replacing many of their current systems.
They are eagerly looking for someone at the top of their technical game who has been working with a variety of frameworks. As a forward thinker, you will be an enthusiastic individual who has good experience with coding and can demonstrate this in their day to day duties. You will have the knowledge and experience to pitch new ideas and help define the test strategy.
It is essential that you…
- Can write automated test code using Cucumber, Selenium and Java.
- You will be passionate about everything Agile and show a strong interest in the continuous development of Agile Delivery and Testing.
- Alongside this, you will enjoy evolving your Agile knowledge by reading books, blogs and having discussions.
You will be a strong team player with the vision and understanding that as a team you are all working towards the same goal/end product. As a result of this, you will be confident voicing your opinion when necessary to ensure that elements can be improved for team performance and essentially the customers. You will be reporting directly to the Head of IT and will be the Team lead for the QA function.
The key skills required for this role:
- Experience to a Senior level as a hands-on Software Developer in Test.
- Ability to lead the Test Strategy and pitch good ideas.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to apply these internally and externally to build relationships.
- Experience and accountability of Agile testing principles and practices.
- Knowledge of new technologies and trends within the testing space.
The role is based in London and will be paying between £55,000 and £60,000, depending on experience. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a niche field, providing you with a strong foundation for the next step in your career!
If you are interested and are confident that you can meet the above requirements, please make sure to hit that apply button!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529251