Business Analyst - Asset Finance
Perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of the Asset Finance business processes and corresponding change requirements including relevant procedural and systems aspects.
Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology within the organisation. Functioning in a liaison capacity with business area representatives and suppliers, combine business-planning expertise to analyse and translate departments' business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes.
Act as a change agent to facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices including supporting UAT.
- Ensure the AF business objectives, and strategy, are aligned when planning and delivering projects
- Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison to ensure the department's optimal operational performance
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements
- Analyse the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Track and fully documents changes of functional and business specifications
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driven changes to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Assist in developing an overall change management strategy for AF and the wider Bank
- Coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Assist with detailed procedures for permanent records and for use in training, plus also providing technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching business and technical staff
- Must have strong experience within Asset Finance
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong ability to create clear and concise documentation of the AF Business's requirements including acute analysis techniques such as work-flow diagrams or wireframe prototypes
- Previous experience dealing with IT systems and implementations, including web-based systems
- Relevant breadth of experience in business process analysis, significant computer system implementations, change management, group facilitation, and/or analytical or research studies
- Experience with managing outsourced development
- Ability to drive multiple parties and suppliers to deliver defined project document deliverables e.g. requirements, specifications UAT plans
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531333